to a Deutsche Post branch for verification (if opening a joint account, both account holders must provide identity verification). After Deutsche Post has verified your signature(s), the documents will be sent to us on your behalf free of charge.
4. After receiving the documents, we will open your İŞWEB account and inform you of your account number in writing. We will also post you a PIN and TAN list separately for use with İşbank online banking.
5. Online access to your İŞWEB account will be activated upon logging in for the first time. Once activated, you can access your account online at any time in the future.
6. You can now transfer funds to Turkey quickly and safely online using your İŞWEB account. The only requirement is that you have sufficient funds in your İŞWEB account.
7. If you have sufficient funds in your İŞWEB account, you can also issue an order for a fixed-rate savings account by fax, by post or by emailing us a scanned document. Please remember to indicate your account number on the order.
8. At the end of the term, the funds and any interest accrued are transferred to your İŞWEB account. Time deposit customers do not receive online banking access, so repayments are only possible to the reference account that was specified when the account was opened.